Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Goodbye - Wine Selectors

I once made a mistake during a dull wait at an airport.  I got sucked into the Wine Selectors wine tasting, and then signed up.  Ok, there were a number of reasons this turned out to be a bad idea, not all the fault of Wine Selectors.  But they did neglect to tell me that there was going to be an annual fee of $22 or so for me to be a member.

Anyways, I bailed out.  However, I got a piece of spam snail mail from them this week.  To be honest, I think I've had spam mail from them before, and done nothing about it.  That's very lazy of me.  And if you compare the date on this post with the date of the last post you will see that I've been very lazy with this blog - which is fairly reflective of how lazy I've been with reducing, reducing, reducing.

Oh, well. If you fall off the wagon, get back on.  I got onto the Wine Selectors website today and asked them not to send me any more spam.  I hope they take heed.  It will mean less paper, less ink, less energy.  Minuscule amounts of each, I know, but if everyone did it...Just follow my lead.

I felt way better about asking these guys not to spam than I did about asking Amnesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment